Renewed Focus. Recommitted to the Driver Experience. Ready for You.
Come join USA Truck, and let's make truck driving great again together! We know that as a professional, you have many choices among carriers. We invite you to come experience the NEW USA Truck. We are focused on you, the driver, and our commitment to providing a great experience, excellent communication, and the best total pay available.
USA Truck is a Top Pay Certified Carrier offering more than just cents per mile. We have production, referral, and loyalty bonuses that truly add to your take-home pay. USA TRUCK provides an average fleet size of 25 drivers per driver manager, so they have time to talk. We allow you to bring your passenger or pet and offer flexible hometime options, paid vacations, benefits, 401k, and an employee stock ownership plan.
CDL-A Regional Truck Driver Jobs Offer:
- Certified Top Pay
- Up to $5k in sign-on bonuses
- Choose the run that works for you: Home weekly for 34 or out 10-14 days
- Average 2,100 – 2,700 miles/week
- Drop & hook freight
- Detention & short-haul pay
- Production, safety, fuel, loyalty & referral bonuses
- Rider policy
- Pet friendly
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Paid vacation that increases with experience
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
TRUCK DRIVER REQUIREMENTS
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- No more than 3 moving violations in last 36 months
- No more than 3 collisions, incidents, or accidents in last 36 months
- No DUI, DWI, or moving violations involving drugs or alcohol in the last 36 months
- Stable work history
- Valid CDL-A and Medical Card
ABOUT USA TRUCK
USA Truck celebrated its 35th year in operation May 4, 2018. The company got its start in 1983 as Crawford Produce, Inc. (CPI) with fewer than 10 tractors in operation. CPI was incorporated under the name USA Truck in September 1986 and purchased by management in January 1989. The initial public offering of our common stock was completed in March 1992.