U.S. Xpress Has High Paying Jobs For CDL A Truck Drivers.
U.S. Xpress is now offering an EXTRA $12,000 IN YOUR FIRST YEAR for experienced drivers – $1000 PAID EVERY MONTH!
Ask about our great DEDICATED opportunities with weekly or daily home time – many with bonuses! Earn top pay, get paid orientation, receive up to $7,000 Tuition Reimbursement & drive the newest equipment. U.S. Xpress offers great benefits – including medical that starts on your first day!
NEW LEASE PURCHASE PROGRAM
No Money Down! No Credit Check! No Balloon Payment Walkaway Lease with Up to 3 Weeks Deferred Payments.
NEW TEAM PAY FOR DRIVERS
HIGH CPM PAY + MONTHLY MILEAGE BONUS + STAY OUT 45+ DAYS + EXTRA MILEAGE PAY = $125,000/yr per Driver!
4 YEARS = $500K PER DRIVER!
We’ll even help you find a team partner.
U.S. Xpress Announces Full Ride Program: Drivers and their Families Get FREE College Tuition! Earn a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree—100% paid for by U.S. Xpress! Call for details!
- Earn Extra $12,000 for experienced drivers IN THE FIRST YEAR - $1000 Paid Every Month
- Top pay!
- 5 CPM Safety Bonus for OTR drivers
- Great Benefits including Medical that starts on your first day!
- Dental, Vision and 401k Match
- New Equipment - Always drive newer trucks
- New Top Speed: 68 MPH
- Paid Orientation
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $7,000
- Dedicated Opportunities Available with Home Weekly or Home Daily
- New GI Bill® Apprenticeship Program. Military Veterans can earn up to $82,000/yr. Don't qualify for the GI Bill®? Ask about our Advanced Rate of Pay Program for Veterans.
- Must have CDL A and 21 years or older
- Veterans must meet VA qualifications - call for details. Up to $82,000/year pay is based on specific dedicated accounts (or lanes) plus your GI Bill®.
- Bonus Payouts and Paid Vacation subject to qualifications - Ask recruiter for details!
- Paid orientation - upon completion and hired.
- U.S. Xpress Full Ride Program - must be a first seat driver for U.S. Xpress while you and/or a family member is enrolled in college. Ask a recruiter for details.
While U.S. Xpress is one of the nation's largest truckload carriers, we're also proud to still be a company that's never lost sight of what's truly important: drivers like you. The most important part of U.S. Xpress is U.