Hiring Class A Company Drivers With 6 Months or More Experience
- Consistent, strong paychecks week after week
- Nationwide freight base – no shortage of miles!
- Earn 1 day off for every week out
- New equipment with bumper-to-bumper coverage; manual and autos
- 99% no-touch freight
- Easy and enjoyable orientation – gets you on the road ASAP!
- Full health benefits – medical, dental, vision, life
- 401(k) with company match
- Pet and rider policy
- Family-owned and operated – always with respect!
- Class A
- Must be at least 21 years old
- At least 6 months of OTR experience in the last 3 years
- Good MVR – will review. Be honest up front and improve your hiring status
- No DWI/DUI in last 3 years; No more than 3 at-fault accidents in 12 months
- No texting/distracted driving in last 12 months
From heavy haul dedicated to dry van, intermodal to refrigerated, Navajo Express provides world-class, innovative shipping services throughout the United States. At the heart of Navajo Express is a sense of family. Still owned and operated by the Digby family after 39 years, Navajo Express has strategically grown into a multi-division, 900+ unit carrier servicing nationwide customers from coast-to-coast.
It is thanks to this growth and the support of its professional driving fleet that Navajo has been recognized as a Top Company for Women to Work, Top 100 Carrier, Top Innovator, and Safety Award winner multiple times over. Navajo drivers are able to grow their careers and explore various runs and freight types to determine where their passion lies and where they feel they can best succeed. Drivers also enjoy thorough health benefits, bonuses, new and expertly-maintained equipment and some of the best home time in the industry. As Don Digby, Jr. energetically confirms, at Navajo you can expect “miles, money and home time, all with respect.”Please pre-qualify for this job or call us at (888) 430-9583