Miller Truck Lines is NOW hiring drivers for our Flatbed and Dry Van divisions as well as our NEW Reefer Division! You can travel the country while earning TOP PAY! Company Drivers earn up to .45 CPM, plus Monthly Mileage Bonus! We are also hiring Students! Ask about our Truck Driving Sponsorship Program.
- Company Drivers Earn up to .45CPM + up to .05 CPM Monthly Mileage Bonus
- $1,000 Sign On Bonus
- Drop and Hook and Pre-planned Loads
- 2,700 – 3,000 Miles Weekly
- All Loads final in Oklahoma
- Predictable Home time and Predictable Lanes
- Home every other weekend
- Drive Late Model Equipment!
- Medical, Vision, Dental + 401k Match
- Rider Policy
- Pet Policy
- Minimum of 22 years of age
- Hiring Students (Truck Driving Sponsorship Program)
- Company Drivers- 6 Months Experience or Willing to Train
- No more than 3 moving violations in the past 3 years.
- No positive drug test within the last 10 years.
- No DWI/DUI in the past 5 years
- No Felony convictions within the past 5 years (subject for review)
- Pass a complete D.O.T. physical and NIDA drug screen.
- Possess a valid Class A C.D.L. or Must Attend Truck Driving School
- Must possess a current TWIC card or be able to obtain.
- Tank Division requires tank and HAZMAT endorsement. Due to personal Safety concerns, long hair and beards are discouraged in this division.
About Miller Truck Lines
Miller Truck Lines is family owned and operated by James and Bonnie Miller, along with their sons; Jim, Don, and Bobby. Miller Truck Lines was incorporated in April of 1983 and has gained respect and loyalty throughout the industry. The MTL management team has assembled a staff of dedicated transportation specialists that understand supply chain logistics, just-in-time (JIT) and truckload dedicated freight. Miller Truck Lines transportation services include refrigerated, dry van, tanker, flatbed, and a regional wrecker service.