DETENTION PAY STARTS THE SECOND YOU STOP – ADDS UP TO AN EXTRA $6,000 A YEAR! DON'T WAIT, CALL NOW!
Start driving with a company that gives you more. More HOME TIME and MORE PAY. If you love getting miles and a big pay check this is the route for you. You can get up to 3,200 miles a week or more driving OTR with Marten. Plus with Marten's exclusive PAY BOOSTERS you can earn more. Our drivers can average 62 CPM and our top drivers can earn up to 72 CPM with all of our extra pay opportunities. You get extra pay for: detentions, breakdown, safety bonus, mileage bonus & more.
Ask about Marten's Exclusive Pay Boosters, including immediate detention pay, weather stop pay, breakdown pay and more— all starting the second you stop! Our drivers can average 62 CPM and top earning drivers average 72 CPM.
Call Now and Get Started Right Away.
- OTR - Lots of Miles up to 3,200
- Variety of home time options
- Take home time in any location there is freight
- Earn Top Pay
- Pay Boosters - drivers can average 62 CPM and our top drivers can earn up to 72 CPM.
- Automatic detention after 1 hour
- Inclement weather pay
- Mileage, safety and referral bonuses
- Breakdown and extra stop pay
- Multiple bonus opportunities
- Paid Orientation
- Late-model equipment with APUs - average 2 years or newer
- Marten is a TOP PAY Certified Carrier
- Health, Dental, Vision & 401k
- Paid Vacation
- LATE MODEL FLEET under two years average age
- Automatic TRANSMISSION trucks improve fuel economy and are driver friendly
- GRILLE GUARDS protect drivers and equipment from unnecessary down-time associated with animal collisions
- Top Speed - 67 mph passing feature (65mph jump to allow passing)
- Pet Policy
- Home time and pay may vary by hiring area and specific route details, ask a recruiter for details
- 62 -72 CPM represents the total you can earn after all of the Marten extras are added (detention pay, breakdown pay, safety bonus, mileage bonus etc.)
- Current CDL A
- At least 22 years old
- At least 6 months' recent OTR experience
- Hometime and pay varies by hiring area and specific route details (ask a recruiter for more info)
- $.62 - $.72 CPM represents the total you can earn after all Marten extras are added (detention pay, breakdown pay, safety bonus, mileage bonus, etc.)
ABOUT MARTEN TRANSPORT
Marten means more for drivers because Marten was built by drivers--family of drivers who know how important getting home every week can be. That’s why we built an entire company of mostly dedicated routes to make sure everyone has the opportunity to get home every week.
We also think you shouldn’t have to pay for downtime you can’t control—like automatic detention, or inclement weather. That’s why we created Pay Boosters, so you keep earnin’ even if you’re not rollin’.
Drive for a company that’s driving the industry in top pay, home time and driver satisfaction.Please apply for this job or call us at (844) 820-7386