Fort Transfer is a third generation family-owned business that is now seeking OTR tanker owner operators and lease purchase drivers. Owner operators enjoy a percentage of actual billed line haul plus 100% of fuel. Drivers have the ability to earn 100% of layover and detention pay. Apply now!
- % of actual billed line haul plus 100% of fuel
- Ability to earn 100% of layover & Detention Pay
- $100 No Violation Inspection Bonus Program
- Safety Bonus Programs, including an all-inclusive vacation for 2 for every 5 years of safe driving
- $5,000 Referral Bonus
- Fuel Discount Program
- Discounts on tires through Fort's national accounts
- Discounted Insurances for Occupational/Accident, NTL, Physical Damage
- Deductible Buyback program
- IRP & IFTA programs available
- A true Owner Operator Atmosphere
- Leasing programs are available. Please call for details
- Now with 4 Locations: Conley, GA; Morton, IL; Beaumont, TX; St. Gabriel, LA;
- Faith values driven
- At least 23 years of age
- A valid Class "A" CDL with Tank and HAZMAT endorsements
- Minimum of 6 months or 50,000 miles of verifiable commercial tractor-trailer driving experience, including 12 months or 100,000 miles of bulk liquid tanker experience
- No DUI/DWI on record for the previous 5 years
- Stable work history, with no more than 3 employers in the last 1 years
- No more than 1 preventable accident in the previous 3 years
- No "Serious Moving Violations" in the last 3 years
- No more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years
- Must provide a current DOT long form physical & medical card from a certified provider & pass a pre-employment DOT Drug Screen
- Successful Completion of a road test
- Meet all minimum qualifications as per Section 391 of FMCSR
- Must have or obtain TWIC card within the first 90 days
- Other qualifications may apply. Requirements may vary depending upon the specific position available at the time of lease and/or specific customer requirements.
About Us: 5 Reasons Drivers Never Leave Fort Transfer:
Completely Family-Focused – We are a 3rd generation family-owned business and taking care of others is one of our core values. At Fort Transfer, not only are you considered family, we know how important your own family is…which is why we strive to get you as much family time as you need.
You are an individual, not a number – When you drive for Fort everybody knows you by name and we work with you to design your perfect work experience. We will create, with your input, your tailor-made job experience to achieve your personal goals and successes.
We offer a full benefits package for Company Drivers – Health, Vision, Dental, Vacation, Holiday Pay, AFLAC, 401K & Flex spending accounts are all included in our robust benefits package. Are you an Independent Contractor? No Problem! We got you covered. Full Benefits are offered through our partner United Truckers Benefit Association and tax and business consulting services are offered through ATBS.
We keep our Fleet New and Shiny – Fort Transfer only uses newer model Peterbilt Tractors with APU’s and the average model year of our trailers is 2005.
But above all else, you are respected and appreciated.