We focus on getting you trained well and earning fast. Within three weeks, you’ll be with your training partner, earning money. You can forget training programs that last years and treat you like a newbie.
We help you make all the travel arrangements to training. Our recruiters support you with a packing list, bus tickets and a schedule of what to expect when you arrive at your training facility or hotel.
We don’t ask you to have your training permit in advance, like some schools might. We help you through the entire permit process once you’re at the training facility.
Driving a 53-foot trailer is an awe inspiring career change, but rest assured that our operations team is here to support you and always has your safety in mind. Our best-in-class safety program puts the decision to shut-down in your hands, should you ever feel outside your comfort zone. You’re never out there alone.
- PAY+ Increase every month your first year
- GUARANTEED HOMETIME Earn one day off for each week on the road
- HEALTH Affordable medical, dental & life insurance
- 401K Competitive match plan
- HIGH TECH Trucks & equipment
- PAID Layover & detention
- LONGEST Average trucking miles in the industry
- 99% No-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
- OWNERSHIP World-class lease purchase program
- Willing to learn and take pride in changing your life
We’ve been in your shoes. We understand the challenges drivers face in this business. That's why CRST wants to give you all the benefits, respect, and support you need. That’s the way family should be. We are still owned and operated by the same family who founded it. We are a nationally-recognized leader in our industry with 70 years of experience under our belt. We’re proud to offer drivers some of the longest average trucking miles, a top safety program and the newest equipment in the industry.