Crete Carrier is now hiring OTR company drivers. Start out earning between $.50 and $.53 per practical mile. Our top drivers average over $81,300 per year. Pets and riders are welcome.
Interested? Apply now!
- Start out earning $.50 - $.53 per practical mile
- Top 50% of drivers average over $81,300 yearly
- Profit Sharing - Contributed $10 million to drivers in 2018
- Increased cruise speed
- GUARANTEED Detention Pay
- Pet Policy - up to two cats or dogs
- No Cost Rider Policy
- Gold Standard Benefits Package – Health, Life, Dental, Vision, and 401(k)
- Vacation Pay
- VA Approved – Military Apprenticeship Program
- And More!
- Minimum 22 Years of Age
- Stable and verifiable work history
- Acceptable driving record
- Valid Class A CDL
- Minimum of 6 months' OTR experience*
- Some area restrictions apply
- No alcohol-related offenses or positive drug screens in the past 5 years
About Crete Carriers
Over the past 50 years, Crete Carrier has grown into one of the nation’s largest, privately owned trucking companies. Along with sister company, Shaffer Trucking, and wholly-owned subsidiary Hunt Transportation, Crete Carrier Corporation operates as a truckload and flatbed carrier for virtually any commodity. Our drivers are among the best, exceeding the CSA score standards required by the U.S. Department of Transportation. The National Transportation Institute recognizes Crete Carrier as a Top Pay Certified company, and in addition, we offer a gold standard benefits package that includes health insurance from BCBS of Nebraska, dental, vision, life, 401K, and a profit sharing program. Because of this, drivers typically stay with us three times longer than the competition. *some area restrictions applyPlease pre-qualify for this job or call us at (855) 979-8147