WHY ARE MORE CDL A TRUCK DRIVERS TURNING TO AVERITT?
Uniformed company with quality people and a culture built on structured organization
Opportunities for transfer and promotion from within after completion of 6 months in current position
1,000+ (10%) associates who have been with the Averitt team for 20 or more years!
Leading transportation provider since 1971
We love our vets! Make your transition to a civilian life a smooth one with GI Bill benefits!
TURN HERE FOR EQUIPMENT THAT WORKS AS HARD AS YOU DO
- Assigned, safe, well-maintained Volvos & Freightliners.
- All with APUs and 100% automatic transmissions.
- Our equipment has several intelligent safety features to include: collision- avoidance system, lane-departure system, anti-jackknife/ rollover stability system and much more.
- Safely park at more than 100 Averitt facilities, many with on-duty security, fuel pumps, showers, exercise rooms
TURN HERE FOR A QUALITY OF LIFE THAT MATCHES THE QUALITY OF YOUR WORK
- 8 paid holidays (after 90 days)
- Phenomenal pay
- Paid Time Off – up to 8 weeks
- Wellness programs available
- Associate discounts (on vehicles, computers, cell phone service, etc.)
- Company-paid life insurance & short-term disability benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Wells Fargo banking products
- Profit sharing & 401(k) plans
- Company-provided professional uniforms
- Excellent insurance coverage that includes medical, prescription, dental, vision and hearing
- Averitt smartphone app for our drivers to download; assists with communication & convenience
- Driver Support Specialists located at our Service Centers to assist our drivers & help with concerns face to face
- Red Thinkin' Rewards – points program that encourages you to meet specific fuel & service goals and in return earn points towards a selection of over 12,000 gift items.
- Referral rewards – cash bonuses for referrals
REQUIREMENTS FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Must have a valid Class A CDL license
- Must have a minimum of 3 months of driving experience