CDL Drivers Needed
We are growing and looking to add CDL Drivers / Petroleum Haulers to our team!
Eagle Transport Corporation, a leader in the transport of petroleum products, has been serving the Southeast since 1969. Today with the corporate office located in Rocky Mount, North Carolina, Eagle owns over 380 power units, with 27 terminals located throughout the eastern United States from Maryland to South Florida and west to Nashville, TN.
CDL Drivers Requirements:
• Must be 23 years of age
• Must have a CDL with proper endorsements
• Must have 2 years tractor trailer driving experience and a driving record with no more than 2 moving violations in the past 3 years
• Tanker experience a plus (and we will pay for experience), but not required. Will consider experience along with formal driver/classroom training.
We offer CDL Drivers:
• Seniority Pay Increases (up to 2 1/2% every year for 6 years)
• $600/week guarantee, based on 6 day work schedule
• Average Salary over $50,000 per year
• 6 Paid sick days a year
• Night Pay Differential
• Health/Dental/Life/Disability Insurance
• Prescription Card
• Furnished Uniforms
• Furnished Work Boots
• 401k, with Company Contributions
• Paid Vacations
• Holiday Incentives
• Late Model KW Conventionals
• Annual Safety Incentives/Awards
Join one of the largest and leading petroleum carriers on the east coast. You don’t have to live on the road to make a good living. Come join our team and enjoy being at home with your family daily.
If interested in the CDL Driver position, please click on the Apply Now button to begin the online application process. We would like to talk with you about a career at Eagle Transport Corporation.