Heartland Express is currently seeking Regional Drivers and we have been regionally focused for years. The goal is to be where our drivers live so they can get the quality hometime they deserve AND be close to where our customers need us most.
Our Regional Drivers are home at least 3 out of 4 weekends per month, sometimes even more. Regional drivers stay in familiar areas, with familiar freight, and close to family and friends. Drivers don’t need to worry about trading off hometime for pay because Heartland’s regional operations offer pay higher than most long haul jobs.
We have regional opportunities in North Liberty, IA; Olive Branch, MS; Atlanta, GA; Carlisle, PA; Kingsport, TN; Jacksonville, FL; Columbus, OH; Phoenix, AZ; Chester, VA; and Dallas, TX.
Each regional operation has their own special advantages to take care of their drivers and chances are we have a regional opportunity where you live. Take a closer look at what Heartland’s regions offer you.
Heartland Express OTR Driver Requirements are:
- Minimum of 12 months of driving experience. We prefer OTR, but will look at local work depending on what area you live in.
- We look for good driving records, but let us review your MVR.
- No drug charges at all; Heartland Express has a no tolerance policy.
- DUI is OK if more than 5 years old.
- Hazmat not required, but it pays extra if you have it.
- No pets allowed.
- We do have a rider policy.
- Insurance is available after 90 days – medical, dental, & life.
- 401K is available after 1 year.
- Get paid weekly
- Vacation after 1 year
For more specific information about one of our Regions, please check out a specific regional operation in an area near you.
Let Heartland help you take care of your needs and those of your family!
Become part of Heartland's team of professional drivers.
If you are interested in exploring a Regional driving career at Heartland Express, click the Apply Now button to email us your resume.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please feel free to contact one of our recruiters. Our toll free number can be found in the Contact field on this posting.
We look forward to hearing from you today.