Wiley Sanders began his trucking company in 1959 with one truck. Since then, Wiley Sanders Truck Lines has grown to become one of the nation’s leading common and contract motor carriers. But one thing has never changed: The Sanders Company has never lost sight of the fact that service and performance is measured one load at a time.
Wiley Sanders is looking for OTR (Over the road) Drivers – Solo Driver – Team Driver – Trainees across the Southeast, Southwest, Midwest and the Atlantic Coastal states to haul general commodities and hazardous materials for Regional and OTR dry box drivers and dedicated dry box for the area extending from Montgomery, AL to points north into North Carolina in the I-85 corridor.
All miles paid, loaded and empty, no "slip" seating
PrePass, E-Z Pass, SunPass
70 MPH Trucks, Full Benefits Package
• One Week Paid Vacation After One Year Of Service / Two Weeks After Two Years Of Service (Your Dispatcher Will Handle The Scheduling Of Your Vacation). (Vacation Pay Is 1/52 Of Previous Year’s Earnings).
• Group Health Insurance Partially Funded By Company Also Available The First Of The Month Following 60 Days Employment. Employee’s Part Single Coverage $29.90/Wk. Employee’s Part Family Coverage $126.80/Wk. (These Rates Are Subject To Change). Dental, Disability And Term Life Insurance Coverage Is Available The First Of The Month Following 30 Days Employment. Rates Are Available Through WSTL Insurance Dept.
• Available To All Employees After 90 Days, 401k Plan Administered By TransAmerica Retirement Services With On-Site Personnel.
• Membership With Alabama Telco Credit Union Available To All Employees When Hired And All Credit Union Privileges Are Available To Any Member.
• All Employees are able to Direct Deposit to their bank or Credit Union.
• All Miles Paid, Loaded and empty, no skip seating, PrePass, E-Z Pass, SunPass
• Must Have 1 Year With Wiley Sanders Truck Lines To Be Qualified At 26 Cents Per Mile. Over 5 Consecutive Years From Hire Date Is 26.5 Cents Per Mile.
14 Cents Per Mile During Training.
• 21 years old
• High school education or equivalent
• 6 months verifiable over the road experience
• Valid CDL, with Hazardous Material Endorsement
• No more than 3 moving violations/accidents in past 3 years
• Have never been convicted of a DUI, DWI or reckless driving on any type of vehicle
• No major chargeable accident in past 3 years
• Must not have been involved in any accident found to be intentional
• Has not been discharged from a prior employer for an unsatisfactory safety record in the past 3 years
• Must meet the DOT and WSTL physical requirements. WSTL medical review officer shall perform the physical
• Has not tested positive for a controlled substance or refused a controlled substance test in the past 3 years. Has not tested positive for alcohol or refused an alcohol test in the past 3 years.
• Must display during pre-employment interview a positive and professional attitude
If interested in the Over the Road (OTR) Driver positions, please click on the Apply Now button to submit your resume. Please mention that you found this opportunity from CareersInGear
A toll free number has been provided for questions and to provide WSTL a fax number to send you a signed release. The quicker we communicate, the quicker we can get you into one of our trucks. Please call the number provided to the right and ask for Recruiting.
Wiley Sanders, Inc.