OWNER OPERATOR (O/O) DRIVERS
INDEPENDENT DRIVERS & FLEET OWNERS WANTED
Up to $3,000 Sign-On Bonus! Ask about our $0 Down, Guaranteed Credit Approval Lease Purchase Program!
CLICK APPLY NOW BUTTON OR CALL 1-877-320-5776
Panther Expedited Services Benefits:
• Great Compensation package
• Medical and Retirement benefits
• 45% load on comdata card
• Company supplied trailers for all tractors
• Fuel and tire discount program
• Fuel surcharge
• No upfront money required
• Satellite Communications
• 99% no-touch freight
• Fuel taxes calculated and filed
• Free Trip Pack
• No forced dispatch
• Open door policy
• Passenger policy
• 24-hour dispatch
• Direct Deposit
• New Fleet Relocation Program
• New Fuel Advance process
• Improved Web Tools
Panther is the fastest growing expedited carrier in the U.S. Our business has always depended on the experience of quality contractors like you who are committed to delivering our customers' freight on time, every time. Panther Expedited Services is a state-of-the-art operation. Our package includes features that not only help you succeed; they help make your road to success easier.
Panther Expedites Services was established in 1992 as Panther II Transportation by Daniel Sokolowski. Under Sokolowski's direction PES has grown from 5 owner operators being dispatched out of a basement to the leader in the expediting industry that it is today.
Qualifications for our Owner Operator driving position:
As an expedite carrier, we provide the very best in service; our customers depend on it! Therefore, it is our policy to partner with the very best Owner Operators-business, partners who are committed to upholding the Panther on-time guarantee and who meet the following requirements.
Owner Operators Must Be:
• At least 21 years of age for cargo vans and straight trucks (no experience necessary)
• At least 22 years of age for tractor-trailers with a minimum of 6 months recent, verifiable tractor-trailer driving experience
Owners Must Have:
• Valid CDL
• A verifiable clean driving record and good work history
• No more than three moving violations in three years
• A nationwide pager; or cell phone
• A positive attitude
Owner Operators Must Be Able To:
• Block, brace and tie down cargo
• Speak and read English well enough to do his or her job and respond to official questions
• Determine whether the vehicle is safely loaded
Owner Operators Must Pass:
• DOT drug screen and physical exam, given at Panther Expedited Services orientation
Lease Purchase also Available- Contact a Recruiter!
If interested in the Owner Operator (OO) Independent Drivers position, please click on the Apply Now button to begin the application process or call 1-877-320-5776 for more information.
Panther Expedited Services